‘Furniture’ Options In ‘Texas (Houston)’

Second Blessing Store

Second Blessing Store is a ministry of West Houston Assistance Ministries, Inc. – WHAM, which is a model of Christian service, utilizing the talents and resources of the community to minister love and support to those in need. WHAM provides assistance with basic needs and promotes independence.

Stuff They Take: , , ,

Locations Served:


The Blue Bird Circle Resale Shop offers a wide assortment of clean and reasonably priced furniture and clothing.  Both consignments and donations are gratefully accepted for sale. Consignors are paid 60% of the amounts received for the sale of the consigned items, and the remaining 40% is used to benefit The Blue Bird Circle Clinic for Pediatric Neurology at Texas Children’s Hospital and other philanthropic activities of the Circle.

Stuff They Take: ,

Locations Served:


The Guild Shop’s mission is to serve the community as a resale shop and Christian ministry of outreach. They provide merchandise at reasonable prices and award annual support to St. James House and other community charities.

Stuff They Take: , ,

Locations Served:

The provision of referrals for charities, ministries, donation sites and green companies is offered by The Stuff Stop as a referral service. We assume no responsibility for the actions or the services provided by any organization referred through this website.